AK Visuals Refund Policy
(Applies to Digital Downloads Only)
All material sold on this website is digital, which makes it very hard to stop duplication and/or handling of purchased files after they have been delivered to a client. We take our creative work very seriously, and any attempt to initiate a fraudulent chargeback or dispute will result in an additional charge of $35.00 to your card on file to cover the costs of working out a dispute with our merchant processing companies. If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to reach out, we do our best to accommodate.
Before You Request a Refund:
- Make sure you have installed the (.prfpset) properly.
- Read the READ ME and Watched ALL Tutorial Videos.
- Checked to see if you have an up to date version of Adobe Premiere Pro. (Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2018 or Above)
- You have contacted us for assistance.
Reasons Why You May NOT Receive a Refund:
Note**** If the product purchased is materially similar to the description and preview and works the way it is intended to, then there is zero obligation to issue a refund in the situations listed below.
- You do not want the preset after you have downloaded it.
- You do not know how to use the preset (Rewatch included Tutorial Videos).
- You made the purchase by “mistake” or changed your mind.
- The product did not meet your expectations.
- You want to exchange the product for a different product.
Reasons Why You MAY Receive a Refund:
Note**** A refund for a digital product is highly unlikely because it is a digital product.
- The product you purchased was NOT downloaded to computer or imported into your editing software.
I use YouTube and Facebook to help creatives, filmmakers, and directors take their content to the next level by providing editing resources and relevant tools so they can crete the best possible videos, save time and become better at their craft.